When it comes down to it, we are all very busy, fabulous people! With all the things going on in our lives, we have to schedule and make time for certain things that we do, gym included. So if you have to workout but don’t think you’ll have enough time to wash your hair afterwards, then here are a few quick tips to maintain a halfway decent hair style after you’re done getting your werk’ out on.
- Put your hair into a high ponytail, then twist into a loose, but secure bun. It’s essential that your hair does NOT touch your body and get damp from your sweat.
- Clip the bun in place using a small butterfly clip.
- Put on a sweatband at your hairline but make sure that it’s not too tight to leave marks.
- Work out as usual and when you’re done, take special care in letting your hair down by removing the clip and sweatband first.
- Before you take the ponytail out, blast your roots quickly with a blow dryer.
- Next, apply dry shampoo just to the front and then flip your head over and shake it out.
- Lastly, smooth your hair back to its original style with clean, dry hands.
- Voila! You look as good as new!