I LOVE TOMATOES. Seriously. I was that girl in school who would pack tomatoes in my lunch and then eat them like apples. Sure I’d get a few stares here and there but what the heck did I care! I was loving them! Now that I’m a mature, classy, 22 year old, I thought it was time to spice up my plain tomato into something more exotic and as a treat I can whip up for a few lucky friends from time to time. You only need a few ingredients and before you know it you have something delicious (and healthy) to eat.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Sautéed spinach
- Marinate tomatoes in balsamic vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Lay on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Then top with sautéed spinach and mozzarella.
- Broil until cheese melts.