Fellow readers and bloggers, behold the tastiest greek yogurt treat ever! Seriously, I tried this out last week and I’m already on my second batch of it! I can’t get enough….I may need to start limiting myself so I don’t have a greek yogurt overload! But in all seriousness, here is a delicious and healthy treat to satisfy late night (or morning) cravings without blowing hundreds of calories. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and is well worth it. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 small container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 1 tbsp sweetener (such as maple syrup or honey)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Combine the Greek Yogurt with the nut butter, sweetener, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Top with Mini Chocolate chips. Enjoy!