Instead of going out and buying a ton of new stuff for winter (as much as we may want want to), here are some quick and simple ways to switch up how you dress for the winter.
- Add printed denim – with so many different prints such as python, floral, dip-dyed bottoms, and lace, there is definitely a print for everyone!
2. Wear white after labor day – winter whites are glamorous and fresh and a definite DO!
3. Brighten an outfit with a vibrant textured belt – cinch your waist with a textured colored belt like suede, pony hair, or python.
4. Mix black with navy – these dark neutrals actually go hand in hand. Check out Marion Cotillard who looked extremely glamorous!
6. Update the classic white button down – try an unstructured version in a different fabric like silky and sheer!
7. Wear BOLD footwear with basic black – slip on a pair of bold & bright footwear with an all black ensemble.
8. Go backless – some might think a hint of cleavage is the ultimate form of sexy, but try out a backless dress and you might be surprised!
9. Dress up a basic T with a statement necklace – break out your bling with a simple dress or a v-neck t-shirt
10. Opt for a coat with color – brighten up any winter day with a bright coat!
11. Layer, layer, LAYER – get more out of the clothes you own by layering up on colder days.
12. Sparkle all day long – don’t wait to break out the sparkles for evening, wear them all throughout the day!