I always love finding new recipes that incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my daily food intake. I get bored eating the same old salads from time to time so this recipe really caught my eye when I came across it. It’s simple. which by now you all I know I am obsessed with, and its really freaking delicious! So if you have 10 minutes to spare and a tummy that needs to be fed, then whip it up and enjoy!
- 3 ripe peaches (peeled, if desired)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut each peach into 6 to 8 wedges, then cut each wedge in half crosswise.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, basil, and mozzarella. Drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and toss. (You can cover and refrigerate the salad for up to several hours.) Serve cold or at room temperature.